Cycle Dog Tavern & Dog Park Rules
Dogs in main Tavern area must be on leash & well behaved.
Indoor & Outdoor Dog Park Requirements to enter:
- Dogs must be well socialized and do well with all other types of dogs.
- Written proof of current vaccinations is required for Rabies, Bordetella & DHPP
- Flea Prevention (verbal confirmation is sufficient)
- Dogs 9 months and over must be spayed or neutered to play in the off-leash areas
- Dogs must be kept on leash on your way to the building and inside the Tavern area. Only inside the gated areas they may be off leash.
- You must be in control of them at all times. Your dog is your responsibility. Keeping your eye on your dog will help keep them playing safe. Under no circumstances can your dog be left unattended in the off leash runs or tavern area.
- Make sure your dog has relieved themselves before entering! Take your dog out after every 20 minutes of play to prevent accidents. If you pet does have an accident you must clean up after your dog. Pee/Poo & cleanup towels must be thrown in outside trash in order to keep a clean, stink-free environment. Owners not cleaning up after their dog will not be allowed to return.
- The outdoor run is not for potty breaks, please allow your dog to relieve themselves outside of both dog park areas.
- Any fighting, biting, bleeding or excessive barking, even when playing means it’s time for a break. Dogs won’t stop themselves so we need your help to keep them safe. At any time, a Cycle Dog Team Member may ask you and your dog to take a 10-minute break from the parks.
- We are an indoor and outdoor dog park that is designed for a safe level of play. Excessive barking, even when playing, can escalate other dogs and quickly change the mood of the space. Even if your dog barks when playing or chasing, you must be able to quiet them and demonstrate full control. Excessive barking is not allowed.
- Humping is not allowed.
No outside toys or treats allowed in the off leash play area.
Register Your Pup!